EDIT: In case anyone saw it in the 20 minutes or so it was up, I had hidden some layers to retouch somethings and in my rush forgot to unhide them when I exported it so it was missing a TON of stuff including all the text.  I fixed it all up though so here!

 

I try not to clutter up the text too much because it makes it hard to position around the important parts of the comic.  When I was writing this I just couldn’t find a good place to stop because I had so much relevant text.  Heck way back when I started I wasn’t even sure how this specific event would occur.  It only occurred to me as I was writing it and I only noticed I could do something like the 4th panel recently when I turned off a couple layers and only had the shading layers leftover.  Serendipitous I think.